Drivers side seat Mount

stuno1

Had a look on the search button for this but could not find anything?!?!?! My drivers side seat is wobbling back and forward. Only a bit but noticable when braking. Is this a common fauklt and is it a easy job to fix?

Cheers:D

Yeah that is it, how do i fix this? Is this normal???

Had the same problem. Basically the hex nuts had sheared so I had a new seat base replaced under warranty. What a nightmare this was. The idiot who took it out damged the door sill (7 inch scrape down to the metal) plus the drivers door trim. Then the new base went back in the wrong place and had to be total realinged so the carpet had to come out etc etc. Sorry mate but I hope you have more look than I did.

does the problem get worse over time?

Stuno - if it is how I described it then I call it a 'feature' and just make sure 'by wriggling my bum, pulling pushing with my legs' that it is located properly. Mostly occurs cos wife sets seat position and then I have to reset it. Doesn't seem to have got any worse with time.