Help with lambda probe test

ililovski

I have a Fabia 1.4 44kw AZE, 2001, 62000 miles. Since two months I am experiencing problems when idle. There is a little shaking and vibration. I was at the dealer, they found nothing and told me that is normal. I also went trough a number of threads in the forum, which also state the behavior is normal. But I just can't accept this. There was nothing like this before. I bought a cable to look for the problem. It looks to me that the lambda probe is not giving correct output. I also searched google and saw a number of lambda waveforms, but it looks like they are different for the different makes and models.

So, please, if somebody has experience with this, could you please look at the output (attached) and give me your opinion on the lambda probe condition.

The file contains the following groups:

3,1,Engine Speed,,Specification (manual): 800...900 RPM | Specification (automatic): 630...800 RPM

3,2,Intake manifold,pressure,Specification: 240...420 mbar

3,3,Throttle Drive,Angle Sensor 1,for EPC (G187) | Specification: 0.0...11.0 %

3,4,Ignition,Timing Angle,Specification: 0.0...10.0 °BDTC

33,1,Bank 1,Lambda Control,Specification: -10.0...+10.0 %

33,2,Bank 1 Voltage,of Oxygen Sensors,Specification: 0.00...1.00 V

33,3,NA

33,4,NA

32,1,Lambda (add.),Self-Adaptation,Specification: -10-+10%

32,2,Lambda (mult.),Self-Adaptation,Specification: -10-+10%

LOG-01-003-033-032.zip

• 6 months later...

If you encount trouble with idle state, the MVB#32 field one should be check : additive fuel trim is used in idle state whereas multiplicative fuel trim is used in charge state.

Furthermore, you should give us the result of the Readiness.