Language Barrier

Eugene

Just picked up a Superb L&K this afternoon and loving it! However, noticed that my audio instructions are in German and - whilst I have yet to receive the disc - I see that the Sat Nav looks the same. Can this be altered to English by me or does the dealer need to look into this for me? Many thanks in advance for any help offered.

Has anyone come across this at all? been back to the dealers, no help there suggests I wait until my nav disk arrives (god knows when that will be) been waiting 2 weeks now. I have exausted all the menues I can find, tried every combination of buttons I can think of, last resort mailed Skoda direct no replies as yet! HELP!

- Press the 'NAVI' button above the right-hand round thing which is asterisked out if I call it a ****,

- Scroll to the bottom-right option for 'Settings' (whatever than might be in German),

- Select the first option for 'Language',

- Select the appropriate option (presumably English).