Forge Split R valve

SNH

lol,me too.bout 30 mins ago.dont u find it quieter than u thought?cant hear mine when my windows are up.

I can hear mine clearly with the windows up. Did you follow the instructions and mount the valve the opposite way to the standard unit?

...My valve requires different spring settings depending on whether its running as recirc, split or fully atmospheric... It took us a while to get mine sorted and the boost gauge helped as Im a bit of a biff when it comes to these things!

oh, and I still havent got bored of my 'Chva-Valve' as my son so helpfully named it!

Rob

lol just fitted mine as in the instruction pic so the bov bit is facing you when you look under bonnet not really touched the adjuster on top as it says its pre set and as mine is standard didnt think there was any need. its a bit quiter than i'd hoped but i can still hear it. also says in the instructions that the adjuster on top wont make it any louder its just for spring pressure????????? :)

mine isnt too loud, but audible enough. I did put it to fully atmospheric the other day, and it is LOUD, but only lasted about 5 minutes before the car went into limp mode and limited my boost!!! I should imagine a CAI would also enhance the noise, this I plan to test when my car comes back from the bodyshop!