AMD oneclick..

ACSC

Does anyone know how much it costs to remap a ONECLICK to another car if I was to sell it on to another Fabia VRs owner?

I've tried contacting AMD but had no luck with an email answer or returned call.

Cheers

ACSC

Does anyone know how much it costs to remap a ONECLICK to another car if I was to sell it on to another Fabia VRs owner?

I've tried contacting AMD but had no luck with an email answer or returned call.

Cheers

ACSC

I got quoted £350 for a reflash but this would include a a custom job on the new car (Which tbh is worth the extra)

Problem is the current tech isn't compatable with the EDC 16 type ECU whihc is what my current motor is fitted with :(

Around £300.

Theirs many thread about this.

I searched and the last time it came up from what I found was March 2006 with £150/£200 mentioned.

I was asking the question incase a more current price had been quoted to anyone.

AC:rolleyes:

I too have one for sale, or I'd like to get it recoded to my car.

I'll give AMD a bell.

Good luck matey, I rang last week and emailed, still awaiting a reply by either means

AC:confused:

Just got straight through.

£399+VAT for a normal remap (i.e. no one-click).

£350+VAT to reflash the existing one-click. And the cheek to add postage to that too!!! :eek::eek:

I only paid £300 for the bloody thing through a group buy, so they want the original purchase price +£120 odd...

Think AMD have lost the plot personally. Gutted.

£350+VAT to reflash the existing one-click. And the cheek to add postage to that too!!! :eek::eek:

I only paid £300 for the bloody thing through a group buy, so they want the original purchase price +£120 odd...

Good effort, must have been the work experience girl or cleaner that answered the phone last week then

AC:D

No, that GB was a bit special. We had those for around half price ;) You also need to be aware that they were taken over by BBT and moved to Essex about a year ago so the AMD that used to do the deals no longer exists.

Byt £350+vat for a generic map, come on.

Revo from JKM is £399 + Vat for the Fabia and it's a generic map. They would probably do you a deal but maybe so would AMD.

You know they didn't make any margin on those one clicks for £300? Might be why they are no longer there...

Hello Andy,

We will need to send the 'One Click' back to the Milford Microsystems factory to be reset........this will be £250 + vat. The price for an additional performance map is £250 + vat.

Regards,

Glad I waited for the reply, £100 cheaper for the trouble!!

AC:confused: