-
Karoq guide - engine advice and infotainment issues?
Problem is folks mention when they have issues, not when they don't. Our first Karoq, which we traded in for another new one in March, was bombproof for the 8 years plus we had it. We've had no issues with our new one, or with our nearly 4 year old Kamiq. Having said that the infotainment system does take a bit of perseverance to set up correctly, with numerous options. Our salesman for our new Karoq told us one option wasn't included on our car, but I found it was switched off in the menu system, just needed switching on!
-
-
1.5 Tsi Power Cutting Out
Our 1.5 TSI never cut out, bought new in 2018 and sold earlier this year after 8 years of trouble free motoring. Now replaced with another one, DSG this time.
- Cruise control. Mine stopped working. Eventually I discovered that I had switched off the skid control, by pressing the button,
- Cruise control. Mine stopped working. Eventually I discovered that I had switched off the skid control, by pressing the button,
-
no live maps
If you mean the infotainment screen then yes.
-
Automatic electronic handbrake
There's a switch on ours down by the gear lever, which switches it off. Have you inadvertently pressed it?
-
Does My Car Have the Virtual Pedal?
Works reliably on mine. The key is to make a smooth slow movement then step back ...
-
Does My Car Have the Virtual Pedal?
There's a setting via the infotainment system which needs to be switched to on. Our car came with it switched off and our salesman told us we didn't have it! Had I not discovered the setting we'd have assumed it wasn't there.
- Using indicators occasionally causes windscreen wipers to activate, any ideas ?
-
Update applications Kamiq
Yes, see https://www.skoda.co.uk/owners/over-the-air-update-restrictions
-
Can’t complain about this mpg.
Just a coincidence. I get similar mpg on supermarket fuel.
-
Something strange with Aaptive Cruise Control
Interestingly I too dislike the way ACC works and have asked in the past if normal CC could be selected and was told no. I'd be delighted if it was possible on my Karoq purchased new in March this year.
-
USB-C sockets on Kamiq
Agreed, a power only rather than a data cable. Not a usb c issue.
-
Traffic Sign Recognition error message
Useless idea anyway, all these gimmicks just cause more errors. Try turning it off in Settings, if you do you may not get the warning.
-
2020 Kamiq with ACC - opinions?
How? I've no wish to mess about with coding.
sussamb
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited