Milotec b-pillar covers

nat

Are they plain black? How do they compare pricewise with the skoda ones?

I have the skoda ones and think they look great, but apparently are a real pain to fit - thankfully mine came with them fitted. A must if you have tints IMO.

53qtrocty-med.gif

See also leeboy's car in the brunters pics thread - yellow with tints n B pillar trim, works really well.

The Skoda ones are thin dimpled black plastic sheet with adhesive on the reverse. They don't look very substantial but the ones on my Felicia are still going strong after 7 years. I think a set is circa

Are they plain black? How do they compare pricewise with the skoda ones?

I have the skoda ones and think they look great' date=' but apparently are a real pain to fit - thankfully mine came with them fitted. A must if you have tints IMO.

[img']http://www.briskoda.net/gallery/data/500/53qtrocty-med.gif[/img]

See also leeboy's car in the brunters pics thread - yellow with tints n B pillar trim, works really well.

Yes work well with tints and a bright body work colour, dead easy to fit to

1033015bb-med.JPG

Lee

The WRC has them as Standard (Carbon ones)
In which case they must be available through a Skoda dealer. Is there a separate parts list for the Octavia WRC?

The WRC one looks like an adhesive film applied directly over the B pillar, e.g. like the carbon effect plastic film you can get from the likes of Halfords these days to stick where ever you fancy. Is this the case or are they a plastic shell in which case one would imagine they can be purchased as a part from Skoda.

Lee

The WRC one looks like an adhesive film applied directly over the B pillar' date=' e.g. like the carbon effect plastic film you can get from the likes of Halfords these days to stick where ever you fancy. Is this the case or are they a plastic shell in which case one would imagine they can be purchased as a part from Skoda.

Lee[/quote']

The WRC ones are indeed self adhesive film that looks like it is pre-cut to fit.

I will look on Etka later for the part numbers

Graham

The WRC has them as Standard (Carbon ones)

Sorry for the poor pic' date=' it is persisting it down outside :(

Graham[/quote']

i didn't know that! my wrc no 34 didn't have them fitted:mad: but it also came without all the graphics! maybe this is why?

nat

As promised

thanks for the pic alex they look good are they easy to fit? stuck on i presume?

not sure whether to get the milotec ones or try and source the carbon ones from skoda which my car should had have from day1:mad:

nat

thanks for the pic alex they look good are they easy to fit? stuck on i presume?

not sure whether to get the milotec ones or try and source the carbon ones from skoda which my car should had have from day1:mad:

nat

Fitting is very easy they just stick on I did mine in about 5 mins, go for the Milotec ones they do look very good.