Steering problem.

130bhp

Just to add a bit to this, although my car seems to wear the tyres a lot quicker and unevenly than other cars I've owned, I had the 4 wheel alignment check when I had the 4 new rubbers fitted, KwikFit told me it was all ok and the car doesn't drift at all, maybe a previous owner of yours had the wear issue and someone has set the tracking to try to compensate this and that's why yours wanders, if it's not ultra annoying I'd leave it until the tyres need replacing and see what sort of mileage they did before adjusting anything. hth.

It's more than ultra annoying! :mad:

Though it makes sence that someone tried to set the tracking to compensate. The last time I had the car alligned, they told me that all was well. They didn't have a look at the sub frame though.

I agree that Kwik Fit aren't the best people to sort it out, but they were the ones that found the problem.