Sadly it's a GLXi Combi, not L&K (And if it DID have a skin int., where do you think it'd go first? ;)) My drivers seat has collapsed anyway, so I'm going to swap the wheels, bumpers, mirrors, seat(s), possibly the clutch as it's only a year old and anything else that looks tasty...

It was too dark & damp to see anything else about it so I'll have another look tomorrow (I only stopped by in passing, didn't knock on the door).

If it WERE an L&K I'd deffo keep it & repair it :)

(Edit) I've just noticed that the rear bumper won't fit :( (unless I get a hacksaw to it :lol: :rolleyes:)

I need a (RHD) drivers seat belt, mine is becoming very threadbare, from being trapped in the door I think.

Anyone know of any ' good value' NewAgeEU parts dealer's (Zloty?)

UK 2nd hand , (well its my neck innit), £20-30 it seems, new twice as much + I believe from factors.

I must make this clear, I'm not selling any parts from this car. I will give them away to anyone who wishes to come fetch them though, if that's alright with Brisky Mods? :)

I should hope it's alright with the mods! You're giving away parts to help people out!

:) I reckon you're a star. :thumbup: