Which dealers usually supply Drive The Deal ?

Hi,

I'm interested in the 0% offer on Octavia Ambiente at the mo & will be ringing round dealers for the best price ( no px). As well as a local ( Essex/Kent) dealers I want to compare those against the most "flexible" dealer & as DTD cars are dealer supplied was hoping those of you who bought through DTD could tell me which dealers supplied their cars.

Thanks in advance. PM's welcome.

:)

Hi,

Ordered my Drive the Deal 140TDI octavia estate back in august and it was delivered by marlborough west london a week ago. It was at the time Skoda were offering the "buy model x, pay for the one below" and there was nothing to touch it at the time.

Marlborough West London - Special Offers

Delivered to Coventry on a transporter. Good communication throughout but it did turn up with a dead CD player... A minor thing, but worth knowing!!

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know why the DTD site says you cant say who the supplying dealers are?

clearly states in their T's and C's

Once we have placed your order with the dealer, the dealer will contact you to introduce themselves and let you know who they are. Their identity is confidential, and it is a condition of order that you will not reveal who our supplying dealer is.

seems a bit clock and dagger?

plus they also say theres no guarantee that the prices will be accpeted by the dealers, even though to get them to forward your order to the dealer it effectivley relieves you of at least £500!

im just trying to get my head round how it works lol!

I think DTD don't want their customers to publisize who supplies them, as people will then go direct to that dealer and say 'I believe you supply DTD, can I buy straight from you' Thus cutting out DTD and any commission they may earn.