roomster bulbs

DC OCT2

Hi All

Just Ordered A New Roomster Scout And Wanted To Know What Bulbs I Will Need

To Upgrade To The 50% Brighter Bulbs and sides

3 Weeks Away

Roomster Scout 1.9d With ,panaramic Sunroof,Dot-mat,radio s/wheel Control ,cruise Control,third Headrest,17 Inch Alloy Upgrade,rear electric windows.

In Polar Blue

Hi, I think the standard bulbs are just fine, why not wait and see what you think befor you splash your cash.

Nice spec, Hope you enjoy your RooScout as much as I do.

Looking forward to seeing some pics with the 17in wheels.

You will not be disappointed with the colour or the car in general.

Anyone know any recent sales figures for the Roomster - 80% of the ones on this forum seem to be Scouts now!

yep in uk.gave a list of extras i wanted and dealer got car from central stock

got well over a grand off.great dealer in sway hampshire

Ah, a local lad :D

I believe the dipped beam on the Roomster is an H7 and the sidelights are W5W, but may be worth waiting til you have it to confirm. I would always buy uprated bulbs because the difference between them and standard is phenominal. I can highly recommend the Philips Extreme +80% Bulbs and if you buy from Car Bulbs from Power Bulbs - upgrade xenon car bulbs, headlight bulbs, autobulbs and autolamps from Philips, Osram and Narva. Philips X-Treme Power, Osram NightBreaker, Osram Silverstar and more. you'll get some free Philips Cool Blue sidelights....

Chris

Fitted mine with Phillips Xtremes which are a massive improvement over the standard bulbs, not as good as xenons but they are better than what it came with. They are h7 and there is only one fitted for dip and main.