meet at birstall

leesykes

I've seen the meets the ch@vs have outside the Maccy D's there, racing around and following unsuspecting people an inch off their bumpers :mad: Would like to say the answer is to slam on the brakes but no doubt they're uninsured anyway.

But I'm in the area, so if anything gets going might be interested :thumbup: although I'm a bit shy :shy: :sofahide:

:)

If we're gonna have meets in the Leeds area, can we make them more grown up than McD's. Within minutes of J.27 there are many good semi-rural pubs (Brickworks (Drig), Greyhound (Tong) etc) where grown ups can park, chat, enjoy a beer or bite to eat and not behave like teenage to55ers.

If I had time I'd start organising something. I used to do it for the Yorkshire Scooby owners and have had 100+ cars at some events. I w*rk too much to get involved these days :(

If we're gonna have meets in the Leeds area, can we make them more grown up than McD's. Within minutes of J.27 there are many good semi-rural pubs (Brickworks (Drig), Greyhound (Tong) etc) where grown ups can park, chat, enjoy a beer or bite to eat and not behave like teenage to55ers.

If I had time I'd start organising something. I used to do it for the Yorkshire Scooby owners and have had 100+ cars at some events. I w*rk too much to get involved these days :(

I agree :thumbup:

These fools give car enthusiasts a bad name, we all get branded boy racers.:thumbdwn:

the malthouse meet is a good one, I just never get the time to attend :(