Cross Forum Meet - Cambridge Tuesday Club, 8th of June

dangel

Follow my sig to the thread on SEATCupra.NET but i'm happy to answer questions here to. Generally a good night out - a chance to be a car bore all night with no recriminations, have a pint and a decent meal.

:thumbup:

I would come but I am working, but for anyone else that is interested, what is the address? (it is not on the cupra thread).

The venue is:

The Red Lion @ Whittlesford. Just South of Cambridge. I went to the last one, those Seat people seem like a friendly bunch & didn't seem to mind my Skoda invading their space. the food is good & there is plenty of it, couldn't finish mine.

Thanks Tim for the official invite, I hope that Briskodians will take you up on the offer. I will definately come to your next meeting which i think is scheduled for 8th June. Am I right?

Andrew

Yup 8th it is - sorry about the lack of address details but here you are:

Red Lion Hotel

Station Road

Whittlesford

Cambs

CB2 4NL

01223 832047

6:45pm on tuesday

If there's any change in venue i'll post it up on here too to avoid conflict :)

Be great to see you again Andrew - anyone's welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...