Loosing power, but come on after "restart"

Hello...

My Superb 1.9 TDI AVF engine has a problem. When I accelerate "hard" soon after I start driving, the turbo stops working, and I loose power.

This happens almost everytime, espesially when I starts driving uphills. But when I turn the engine off, and on, the turbo is back and then I work all time, no problems.

I've been looking for loosen wires, but I can't find any. It seems like the problem is elecrically, because it's ok after a turn engine off and on.

Any tips?

Sounds like a classic case of limp mode caused by overboost.

This is generally caused by the VNT vanes on the turbo not moving correctly.

Try the search and you'll find the answer.

just reading this thread....had same problem with my ford transit........had to turn off engine and restart to get full power back........when checked out.....it was the throttle peddle...drive by wire im told...peddle was worn out after 90k miles......when a new peddle was fitted....no problems since