Some new mods for 2008 from CZECH REPUBLIC

Vasekk

Wheels do look good although I am not sure about black rims on a blue car? Have you put the wheels next to the car to see what they look like?

When do you expect to get the rims and brakes on the car?

Baker21 : probably in April. I have to buy tyres and H&R StreetStyle suspension kit. They offer kit for Audi A6, so it should be same for superb.

Not long to wait then...........what's the drop on the H&R kit?

How low is yours?

I have the KW Variant 1 Coilover Kit but I did not fit the rear adjuster blocks so it's as low as it will go............the fronts are running around 50mm on the 19's but the problem you have is you can't go lower than that due to the bottom of the engine bay / chassis hitting most ramps and slopes............:thumbdwn:

Ah, but not as good as my last SAAB, which had (count them) three spokes per wheel.

Lazy? Me?

:rofl:...........lazy maybe but I couldn't own a car with 3 spokes as they just look so wrong IMHO.............:thumbdwn:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Those brakes are ridiculous, good work! What they perform like - and, perhaps more to (my) point, will they fit under 17" rims?

Keep up the good work :)

17" is minimum for these brakes...i will buy 17" rims for winter time