Rock hard Fabia vRS

Drsoar

Why is the Fabia vRS suspension so hard?

bought a vRS with 40,000km on the clock. brilliant motor but suspension is very crashy especially compared with a Honda CRX SiR and a Subaru B4 RSK....even against my Mitzi Evo3 rally car (on gravel suspension..Bilstein) it's hard....is this just the weight of the Diesil motor or will a decent set of shocks and springs improve things....have tried fiddling with the tyre pressures: not much difference

Why is the Fabia vRS suspension so hard?

bought a vRS with 40,000km on the clock. brilliant motor but suspension is very crashy especially compared with a Honda CRX SiR and a Subaru B4 RSK....even against my Mitzi Evo3 rally car (on gravel suspension..Bilstein) it's hard....is this just the weight of the Diesil motor or will a decent set of shocks and springs improve things....have tried fiddling with the tyre pressures: not much difference

Welcome to Briskoda.

I went from a CRX SiR to the vRS too - but didn't find much difference as the JDM spec CRX I had was very hard.

Are there many Fabia vRSs in NZ? I saw one in Wellington - but it did seem a rare beast there.

Cheers

Stu

• 1 month later...