East Midlands meet - Saturday March 8th 11:30am - Read for details

DonkeyOaty

Original thread and discussion here

Suggested meeting time is 11:30am. This should give people time to arrive, have a natter and grab some food.

Full details are:

Location is *here*

It's dead central, Leics/Notts/Derbys border (in Leics). Close to A50 (good fast road), Close to M1 J24(a) (nuff said) and they are "Car meet" friendly.

Map *here*

Entrance is off Warren Lane and best place to assemble is round the back. (In the car park and bear left).

Food is better-than-average but not the very best.

Please stick your name down if you're coming along.

Tempted as I'm in the Midlands this weekend. Is this just Briskoda or others too?

edit: Just seen the location and I think it's a bit north of where I'm staying (south Leicestershire) to make it worthwhile.

Tempted as I'm in the Midlands this weekend. Is this just Briskoda or others too?

edit: Just seen the location and I think it's a bit north of where I'm staying (south Leicestershire) to make it worthwhile.

You're more than welcome and I'd like to meet the legend that is your good self!

I didn't request the original meet I just picked it up when I saw it left alone. Personally everyone is welcome! :thumbup: