Poor Fellie has cold feet!

Yesterday morning poor Fellie looked like this:

20328.attach

I swept her free from snow but in the afternoon it started again, so this morning it was the very same:

20329.attach

We haven't had snow like this earlier this winter. And three weeks ago I got tired of the sound of studs on dry tarmac so Fellie was allowed to put on her summer shoes (two fresh on her hind feet). So today we had to take SWMBOs Octy to work (still wearing winter boots). Summer tyres on snowy/icy roads can give a £100 fine...

We've been promised rain later this week, though.

Blimey, horrible white stuff, glad we got none here.

I always use 'All-season Tyres' would they be allowed in Sweden?

What's that round black spot on the side of your front bumper?

All-season tyres are not automatically OK, they must be marked M+S, M.S., M&S, M-S, MS or ’Mud and Snow’. But regulations only affect Swedish cars so foreign visitors go with their ordinary tyres at their own risk. Stricter rules have been discussed, especially for foreign lorries that block the road when they get stuck on steep hills.

Tha black spot is the lid on the 230V inlet for the electric parking heater.

Well, its raining in the UK where I am and I must say i'd prefer snow right now!

Wanted to do some paint touch ups and forgot to put the car in the garage yesterday so now its all wet so will have to wait... pain in the arsh.. lol.

P.s. Nic colour fely ;)

P.s. Nic colour fely ;)

Thanks for the kind words, "Rally Red" it's called for some reason :cool: (apart, of course, from the spots covered with red Hammerite) :rofl:

Fellie is rolling happily again on nice and dry roads, cleared from snow Cold nights (- 9.5 C during the night before Thursday) but beautifully sunny days. New low pressures (and higher temperatures) are on their way, though - rain tomorrow!

Thanks for the kind words, "Rally Red" it's called for some reason :cool: (apart, of course, from the spots covered with red Hammerite) :rofl:

Mine is the same colour :cool:.

Im in the process of painting some rust patches, but I invested in some Rally Red spray paint to keep it looking sheek:rofl:. Although I cant imagine that it will end up looking terribly great, ive never been one for art!