MPG and other things...

I was so impressed with the mpg from my octy today I thought I'd video the wee screen on my mobile...now I'm really impressed with how easy it is to upload video to u-tube :

The 569.1 trip is since I last filled up, the computer thinks I've still got 105 miles in the tank, reality would suggest I've about 60-70 miles in the tank before I start to feel nervous.

It's a 1.9 TDI now done just over 50k.

the drive was a mix of A road, dual carriageway, town driving and unclassified roads...at one point it said 69.9 mpg...then I hit the road with speed bumps :-(

Impressive stuff :)

My 2.0TDI is lucky to ever see the better side of 500 miles when it's on work duty.

Generally there is at least another 20 miles in the tank when the range drops to zero but I wouldn't recommend testing this theory :D