Changes you've made to your felicia?

i have done the following on my felly :)

new timing chain

oil pressure switch

thermos****

new clutch

pads and discs all round

new exhaust

17" wolfrace katona alloys

all new cv joint s

remote central locking

alarm/immobiliser

induction kit

air horns

xenon bulbs

jvc head unit

jbl speakers

alpine amp and subwoofer

tachometer

gearstick linkage+bushes

thats about al i can think of for now :/

• 3 weeks later...
update, thats me got the 13cm components, the 6x9s in the rear the cables run up the centre of the car for them, got paint for the bumpers , since its a mk1 i think the bumbers need painting and i have got compimotive Mos in white to pick up on friday, lowering is the next task.

any updates on this yet??:)

yeah sorry guys , been a while, working on ma 200sx 400bhp here i come!, the cars gettin painted this weekend, wheels have been put on but took back off and sold, 15" is just too small, its getting 16" atleast, springs are a major issue , no cheap springs anywhere, and i want 20mm spacers all round to widen the track and help the looks but the square arches on the back give me an issue. looking for front fog lamp covers as it never had them orginally but i have fitted a set but far enough back so i can still cover them up. where's best to get them, tried the scrappys no joy, and 16" alloys aint easy to get tried to buy a set of seat ibiza cupra alloys no joy bidding went mental as ussal, lol but all the sounds are fitted and a few tricks to all for a small show called GTI INTERNATIONAL i'm on the lost boys stand! £30k's cars and my £300 diesel lol you gotta love it,

got a sticker making machine so its getting graphic'd up for the trip!

wow tom, that looks really good.

Awesome felly.

Mod's i've done,

Not alot really considering the L & K is already modifyed enough as standard.

Kenwood USB CD RADIO headunit

Alpine 200w 13cm front speakers

Kenwood 450W 5way 6-9's

2 Toxic 500w subs

kenwood 600w amp

toxic 600w amp

toxic 2 farad powercap

• 1 month later...

Will do, Im not expecting much if anything from just 3psi boost other than a better sound lol it was more of a laugh that it got orded.

Also when it arrives I will check if it can be opened up and modded using a more powerful motor :D. Will Keep you informed.:thumbup:

(its on the plane flying over as I speak)