Staffordshire meet

McScooby

Morning everyone, if the 22nd is still ok with everyone then I think here will do us: -

Darlaston Inn Pub Restaurant, Nr Stone, Staffordshire

Its easy to find, for those who don't know its in the middle of the round about - no honest it is!

Bit of a run out for us all & hopefully some nice food, was last time I went. Meet here at 6:30ish to 7ish, most popular wins here, bit of food if you want it chat etc & then a run out if people are up for it.

Let me know your thoughts. :thumbup:

Hi everyone meant to do this earlier in week but been to busy.

Right as its one week to go thought I would get a final count.

We are meeting at the Darlaston Inn on A34 at 7pm on the 22nd May. They do food so if you want you can grab a bit to eat there. If people want we can then go on a bit of a run, I've worked out a couple of routes so we have options.

So we know roughly how long to wait round could people post up if they are coming & if 7 is ok for them. No rush just let me know before about 6ish on the night. :thumbup:

Seen all there.

Hi peeps, sorry for not posting but my internet at home is playing up, by the way Orange are s***e!!!

If any one needs directions etc for Thursday let me know other wise see you all there.