Xbox 360 Game Crashing.

vRS19TD

I've got Football Manager 2008 but it keeps crashing on the same day everytime i try to play it. I'll play a few matches but then it'll freeze as it's loading up the new day. I've left it for a while but it doesn't unfreeze and i've tried at least 6 to 7 times now and it always freezes at the same time. What do you think could be the problem?? :confused:

I would say the game, have you checked the disk for faults (scratches) ??

Have a look on the xbox forum under the game title, there maybe a post about the game freezing or some thing :thumbup:

I would say the game, have you checked the disk for faults (scratches) ??

Have a look on the xbox forum under the game title, there maybe a post about the game freezing or some thing :thumbup:

I did have a look the other day but nothing was posted, so starting to think it's the disc. I bought it from Amazon, what are the chances of being able to get a replacement from them without them saying any scratches could have been caused by me??

I would send it back and say that the game crashes on your xbox360 and a couple of your friends 360 as well :thumbup:

Thanks, i'll give that a try. :thumbup:

I had a look at the disc last night and it seems to be fairly scratch free apart from a few marks, so i suppose it could be one of those marks that is causing the problem. I've tried wiping the disc with a proper lint-free cloth and it hasn't done the trick, so now it's e-mail time to Amazon. :rolleyes:

I'm having this problem with Forza 2. I have two Xboxes, and I found that the game plays fine in one console but freezes in the other:confused:

I have tried all the recommended fixes for freezing using the Xbox support web site & none have worked. Ive now sent yet another Xbox off for repair.

If you know someone with an Xbox try the game in their console, at least you can then eliminate the disc as being the problem. Does it freeze with other games?

I'm having this problem with Forza 2. I have two Xboxes, and I found that the game plays fine in one console but freezes in the other:confused:

I have tried all the recommended fixes for freezing using the Xbox support web site & none have worked. Ive now sent yet another Xbox off for repair.

If you know someone with an Xbox try the game in their console, at least you can then eliminate the disc as being the problem. Does it freeze with other games?

No, all my other games have worked fine up to this point, it is just this one game. I bet all my other games will freeze up now. :rolleyes::rofl:

What's the recommended fixes for freezing because i couldn't find anything when i had a look the other day??

Well, had a replacement off Amazon and it's still freezing, so it's obviously the console. Going to give the game freeze fix a try but not getting my hopes up. :(

Thats a shame mate:mad:

Have you rang Microsoft? Send it in for repair, they may do it for free, it's worth a try.

Thats a shame mate:mad:

Have you rang Microsoft? Send it in for repair, they may do it for free, it's worth a try.

It's only doing it on the one game, which is weird really. Every other game i've played so far has been fine. Perhaps there's something in my settings i need to adjust. I'll have a scout about and see what i can find on the website. Cheers. :thumbup: