How do you remove the Skoda badges front/back?

Hello Briskodians,

I've bought some new Skoda badges i want to replace the old ones with. They are pretty worn and broken, so i thought i would fresh it up with brand new and shiny ones.

I only got a little problem. I cant figure out how to remove the old badges. Is there a smart way of doing this or is it the screw driver DIE BADGES method?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Cown

The one for the bonnet is riveted on the front grill along with double side tape. (open the bonnet up and you'll see the two pop rivets) I just used a 1/8 drill bit to take the heads off the rivets. I didn't rivet it back on, just preped the surface VERY well.

The rear is just held on with double sided.

Cause of my job I've got a set of plastic trim tools, and I used one of those to remove them, as the adhesive on that double sided ain't the easiest to give way. Once off, remember to clean underneath very well, I used an alcohol based window cleaner to remove any wax/polish that may have worked its way round there over time too, so the new badges stick 100%. New badges cost me just over £30 altogether, the rear being £18 alone with the VAT.

Makes a hell of a difference, was one of the first jobs I did as mine looked naff too!

Make sure they are Skoda replacements, if we hear you MIlo'd it the boys will be round to sort you out, a Skoda is for life not just for ppl who can't afford anything else.

Edited by Supurbia