New Badges - Available yet?

but I'll keep my Felicia one on the front

Felicia? Have I been looking for the wrong ones? I've been looking for favorit ones! :huh:

Sent from my GT-I9100

Yay!

Call from dealer this morning - all six of my badges are now in stock. The wheel ones turned up next day, front/rear took a few extra.

So I'll go grab them tomorrow and see how I go about fitting them over the weekend.

Must admit I'm a little nervous about removing the old ones - really don't want damaged body/paint work.

Well I have been the guinea pig The Badges for the front are convex 2012-05-23094502.jpg

2012-05-23094517.jpg

The rear will be 1ST 853 630 A AUL as it is flat Patrick post is wrong I bought both with the code ending in 601, anyway , I have ordered the other for the rear, only my OCD says it is not quite right

I masked off

2012-05-23095237.jpg

The space without the badge, not scratched just masking residue, you need to tape holes, the new badges have pins in different places, ( 3) which you snap off

2012-05-23100936.jpg

Fitted

2012-05-23103401.jpg

2012-05-23103408.jpg

2012-05-23103423.jpg

• Like 3

Love the look of the rear with the new badge. I've got a Colour Coded Grille so not sure if it will suit the front of mine or not....You guys think its wrong to mix the badges?

Do the replacement badges come with the Adheasive Backing?

Do you need to snap the tabs off the front and Back badges or just the back ones?

..Neil..

Edited by Neil@Greenlight

cool pics cheers do you happen to have pics of car from front and back pre doing it for a before and after, I am still undecided on them as with Mr Greenlight I have colour coded grill surround.,

I only fitted my new Grill Yesterday so have got to pop to my dealer to pick up a new old style badge. Im so tempted with the new ones.....Come on Fubar you could be the Guinee Pig and take some pics so I know weather to get the new ones or the old style ones :)

Im going to get an older badge replacment just in case....Does anyone know which of the genuine badges on ebay are right for the Octavia VRS FL?

Best Regards

Neil

Edited by Neil@Greenlight

I only fitted my new Grill Yesterday so have got to pop to my dealer to pick up a new old style badge. Im so tempted with the new ones.....Come on Fubar you could be the Guinee Pig and take some pics so I know weather to get the new ones or the old style ones :)

Im going to get an older badge replacment just in case....Does anyone know which of the genuine badges on ebay are right for the Octavia VRS FL?

Best Regards

Neil

You are obviously in the best position to try it as you do not even need to remove an old badge in first place no risk to your nice new paint job :p

Bluevrs2

OK, I'm a little worried I've ordered the wrong items now and might have the wrong badge waiting for me. I ordered the following:

1ST 853 601A AUL - Front

1ST 853 630 AUL - Rear

601 151 ULM - Wheels

Are these correct/incorrect?

2012-05-23103401.jpg

Seems to work well on the back but on both Octavias above, not sure about on the front somehow.

I just think it takes getting used to as it is "Alien" . and yes I do think the rear works better

I would have liked it to have not had the black bit just be the chrome so you can see cars colour too wonder if its possible to cut it out?

I would have liked it to have not had the black bit just be the chrome so you can see cars colour too wonder if its possible to cut it out?

The center piece is stuck on the black bit

If the badge is for the octavia, why does the front stick out so much? is there a new grill new octavia? if the badges are not for octavia i think i will wait for it as it does stick out a lot on the front badge

It is not for the Octavia, it is from a citygo, and you will wait , they will not produce one for a tired soon to be obselete model, they are still selling them new with the old badges, they will only put them on new models

I´m pee off at myself.

Have ordered both but a few hours ago and looking at the badges as my friend is going to keep mine for his Fabia 1, just found out that the front badge is bigger than the boot one. FL model.

The rear one is same as front/rear Fabia one.

Sorry to invade your post bluevrs

(copy of bluevrs post)