Wobble front end

Got a wobble when under load new strut and spring and track rod drivers side also got wheels alignment done .but it,s still there had a look yesterday can,t see any that,s worn or broken any help would be welcomed

Ball joints look ok no splits in cv rubbers just happened after I fitted new strut and spring .do u thing wishbone bushes may have been disturbed

Just because the rubber isn't split, doesn't mean the cv joint is ok.

Also I have just replaced both ball joints on mine (although both looked fine), after I had an odd experience on track. On the road it felt like atleast 1 of the front wheels was about to fall off, I thought the steering rack was broke, or a wishbone was damaged, it turned out that the 3 bolts that hold the balljoint to the wishbone had come loose (stretched) and that was allowing the balljoint to move, which in turn allowed the cv joint to move more freely than it should (in and out), giving me the feeling of a wheel about to fall off.

So if it's only since the strut was replaced, check it's all been put back together correctly and everything is tight.