Interior door handle (backseat) replacement

Hi.

Long time visitoe, but just registered. I really hope, you can help. Due to a mishap, one of the interior door handles on my Skoda broke in two. And know I'm left to fix it. I'm not that car savvy, so I would like to hear, where I can find a replacement, and if it is something I can do myself?

Thanks in advance

You should be able to stroll on down to a Skoda dealer and ask them for a replacement chrome door handle, all you should need is your car registration I would of thought.

Have a wander on down to your nearest dealer and see what they have to say.

JRJG

Just had a read of my Haynes manual: 'Removal of Door Handle and Lock Components' - Removal: Interior door handle

1 The interior door handle is integral with the inner door trim panel and cannot be remove separately'.

Hmmm... I am very surprised to read that as surely the handle is replaceable without having to replace the inner door trim panel!

JRJG

Thats for the pull,

the handle is easy to replace, pop speaker out (small screw driver on the edge in the centre and gently lift) undo torqux screw - feel inside and you'll release 3 clips - one at the bottom and one at the top and one in the middle of the edge, unclip cable and replace with new handle 

Edited by SkUG

Thats for the pull,

the handle is easy to replace, pop speaker out (small screw driver on the edge in the centre and gently lift) undo torqux screw - feel inside and you'll release 3 clips - one at the bottom and one at the top and one in the middle of the edge, unclip cable and replace with new handle

Thanks for clarifying - I thought there must be a way!

JRJG