Erisin ES9401a - Fascia Panel

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I could not find any topics when searching.

I have purchased an Erisin 9401a 4.2.2 Android double din head unit.  At first glance it seems to be a good bit of kit (Wired up to my old Mondeo to test).  Only problem is, Im not sure if its going to fit my fascia panel of my 2013 Superb (Currently housing the swing double din unit).  Did a quick google search for panels, and Im now stumped. 

Anyone already covered this issue, or know of a panel that will fit (Do VW and Seat fascias fit, are they a bit generic?).

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

The shape of the face of the stereo is the same as that panel, complete with the screw brackets. The only thing is that my swing is a different shape. Does the superb come with a different panel for the bolero unit?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry for not replying to this post.  Ordered the Columbus fascia.  All fitted within 30 mins and working superbly.  These Erisin units get a bit of a bad rep, but I have not had any complaints so far.  All functions work well and the Sat Nav is yet to let me down. 

Think my unit was ordered from China directly from the Erisin website, but it only took a week to turn up.  If you want to get discount on the web prices, email the 'support' team with a query and they will normally ask you to get in touch for the best price.  Think I managed to save 30 bucks. 

• 2 years later...