Fabia Mk2 Fuse Diagram

Hi All,

I found this fuse diagram online when I was fitting my Snooper speed camera detector in my Monte Carlo Tech.

Hope it is of some use.

Regards,

Mike

EDIT: Currently having issues uploading the .pdf file

Mike

Strange that in my Fabia II (1.4 TDI  2008)  the car charger for my phone fell apart and shorted the 12v supply socket.

Fuse went but on removing the fuse panel, the diagram stuck on the cover did not mirror teh fuse layout.

e.g. 4 rows of mini fuses shown on the diagram on lefthand side, was physically on the right side of the fuse box - gets confusing to say the least.

All i want to find is a diagram i can easily use. and fix teh blown 12v socket supply fuse.

Note the sticker on the removable panel has RHD on it!

Help appreciated

Steve

Hi Steve,

Please the link below;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2w9i9683vtsp4f/%C5%A0KODA%20Online%20Manuals%20%28Print%29.pdf?dl=0

The cigarette lighter is no.47 by the way

This has helped alot, was curious about the exterior lighting as am soon to hopefully retrofit some fog lights to my 1.4tdi, many thanks for link! :)