Terraclen decarbonizing on Octavia diesel

Hi

Looking for advise if i should go to de-carbonize mi engine or not. Car has done 109000 miles and when i took the EGR off it was very messy. Therefore i think that de carbonize the engine could make some difference.

Or what are you think?

And can you recommend garage here near Castle Donington.

Thanks

I had my petrol vrs done. Engine still quite young on 70,000 so figured any seals would be less dependent on build up. Your mileage is probably a good time to get it done also. You'll find some scepticism about it, but most who have had it done notice benefits. I found quieter running, steadier idle and very slightly improved throttle response and economy. VAG engines are made of pretty strong stuff so the injectors are more likely to handle it. Check out other VAG forums like Seat and VW for further reviews. If your engine is in good health and just coked up a bit then you should notice some benefits, it will male worse problems that are beginning in the engine or highlight them, but if you've kept it serviced and running right it should be fine. I did mine because I think it had been standing around for a couple of months before I bought it and given its age and mileage it seemed to be good timing. Don't know anyone out that way though.