VW Touch Music bluetooth kit. Brand new in box.

Rustynuts

Had this for a while, thinking it would go in the new car if necessary (if one ever arrives), but plans are changing. So, rather than have this sitting on the shelf it's going up for sale.

touch2.jpg

touch1.jpg

touch.jpg

These cost around £160 from the main dealers, and on sale here for £80 plus delivery.

Essentially, it's the Bury CC9060 kit, but with VW branded splash screen on the touch display rather than the standard Bury splash screen. It provides voice activated dialing (just touch the screen and speak the name of the contact you want to ring from your phones memory) and is (I think) one of the best handsfree kits on the market.

As said, this is brand new and never been fitted.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If only you had posted this a few days ago id would have had it for my columbus ...but I've just ordered a new all singing kit off eBay.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you still got this?

I'm just going off to have a google to see if it does what I want....

Is it plug and play with a Stream MP3 and will it stream music from the phone?

Cheers

Yes, still got it. It's plug & play but it's ISO connector fitting and you'll need a quadlock adapter if the vehicle is so equipped. If it's the Octavia in your profile then that will be quadlock, so you'll need something like this (first link I found).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Skoda-Adapter-Parrot-Bluetooth-Connection/dp/B009EO6A7A

I have one as it happens which I was giving away free, but I'm not certain the wiring is correct as I don't know what car it came from. I'll throw that in as well if it's any use to you. This is it.

IMG-20150407-00178.jpg

Also, here's a vid someone did of this unit in action.

Finally, this is the "Music" kit so I'll presume it does actually stream music. However, I've never used bluetooth streaming personally so I can't answer any questions as to how it works. However, this vid does show what it's all about.

• 5 weeks later...

It'll fit any car with ISO connectors on the head unit. It has ISO connectors on the loom.  However the Bolero will have a Quadlock connector so you'll  need the conversion loom to make it connect. As I said above I have one which I'm throwing in for free but I'm unsure if the wiring on it is correct as I don't know where I actually got the adapter loom from. I found it in the loft in a box.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...