Skoda Fabia 2002 1.4 MPI - Immobiliser Warning Light?

Good Evening everyone!

I have just bought my partner a nice 2002 Fabia 1.4 MPI as a first car.  It has had two replacement keys issued, recoded to the ECU and everything works fine - brilliant.  The original keys are still attached to keep the remote central locking function.

However, we've just taken it out for a bit of a drive and we've noticed that the immobiliser warning light on the dashboard is flashing.  The car hasn't lost any power, and it still seems to start every time with no problems.  It wasn't on when we test drove it or took a couple of other journeys.

Is this something to worry about, and how can I get rid of this light??

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

For now, the problem has been solved!  After posting this, I read through Tech1e's excellent post regarding the key signal being too low. (Link HERE -http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/281731-fabia-immobilizer-key-signal-too-low/)

The post made an initial suggestion of - "If you are presented with a non start and an immobilizer light flashing (poss fault code of key signal to low) try first moving the steering column up and down and back and forwards, you would be surprised how many times this works, it's also a pretty good bet that there is a connection issue at this point."

This has solved the flashing immobiliser light issue.  Now I'm aware there is a possible connection issue, I'll await my Haynes manual to arrive then crack on with having a look at it.

Hope this helps.  Thanks to Tech1e for his helpful post.