SuperSkoda Skoda Octavia Mk3 III Combi Estate Set of 5 Privacy / Sunshades

peanut18

Excellent condition and very lightly used (about 3 months) set of 5 privacy / sunshades for a Mk3 Octavia Estate (not suitable for hatchback) from SuperSkoda.  

RRP €99.99 plus expensive postage (around €30) from SuperSkoda - see link here:

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/OCTAVIA-III/Octavia-III-Combi-5pcs-set-of-sun-privacy-bug-shades

Product installation video here:

Very good quality and very similar to Vanstyle.  Rear screen is one piece (not two piece like some, which are distracting in the rear view mirror).  Rear screen has never actually been used.  All clips present and correct.

Selling for £60 posted or £50 collected from Whiteley, in Hampshire (J9 M27).  Payment by Paypal or Bank Transfer.

I'm a very honest person and trade on eBay a lot (user ID jj_22).  I also have a recommendation in the 'sticky' post for Scallies and Saints.

post-43603-0-55929600-1437853595_thumb.png

Will be going on ebay early August.

Great for holidays abroad (where the sun actually shines) and they still offer sun protection for the little ones when the window is wound down - unlike tinted windows.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, only just joined the forum and saw this - I'm flying down to Southampton to collect my new Octavia vRS from Sparshatts in Botley this Saturday. I saw the ebay ended and wondered if you still have these? I'd happily collect if you, and they, are around.

Cheers,

Craig

Edited by cwk

• 2 weeks later...