Fabia MK 2 Clearout (Bluefin,Mats,Clocks)

Jordd

Hi,

After selling my Mk2 Monte I'm selling a few bits and bobs from it:

I have a set of diesel 1.6 tdi clocks (Green screen'd ones not Maxidot) only removed due to upgrading to maxidot before I sold the car. - £45 delivered £30 collected.

2 x Mat's - 1 of which are OEM Skoda ones and the others are Black with grey piping and say 'Monte Carlo' on the bottom of them. OEM drivers one has a slight rip from my heal, but nothing major they are in really good condition - want £30 each for them delivered? or £20 each collected.

Bluefin remote - i turned the map off before I sold the car so that means the adaptor was reset. - Looking for £40 for the adaptor delivered which is cheap as if i remember correctly it cost me £100.

Old style front and rear Skoda badge that was on the car for two weeks before i upgraded to the newer style - £20 delivered :-)

Also have a set of standard springs for all around the 1.6 tdi - would rather have collection on these though. £40 will post if buyer pays postage which will likely be expensive!

Thanks a lot - will add some photos later on today.

Jordan