FL Superb Xenon bulbs replacement

Thought would be a good idea to warn abybody, who is thinking about changing Xenon bulbs.

Decided to upgrade xenons, changing original bulbs to Osram Night Breaker Unlimited. All manuals and online tools suggest, that facelift Superb has D1S bulbs.

But this is not correct. Pre facelift has, but after facelift has D3S bulbs. 

I hope I can return the D1S ones, otherwise this will be a 150 euros worth mistake I made.

Edited by linni

Yep, D3S lamps in the FL Superb 2, Octavia 3 and Superb 3. Not sure about the FL Yeti though as I haven't got my hands on one of those, just the pre FL. 

Also, changing the lamps on a Superb FL is a PIG! 

Normally you'd have to take the bumper off and remove the lights to replace the xenon lamps, but you can get away with just removing the front wheels and wheel arch linings before leaning in and getting to the difficult screw for the rear plastic covers.