-
Columbus MIB3 Nav Maps Update
Click the bottom option, 'reboot to normal mode' then confirm on the next page
-
Offered an OTA update today
Nothing there for me
-
Offered an OTA update today
Still no OTA update for me, I wonder if I'm being punished due to previous manual update I have done myself #FOMO
-
Offered an OTA update today
You can't add them manually on the MIB3. Not got my 334 update yet. I have 332 at the moment with random issues connecting to Android Auto so hopefully when it arrives it should fix those
-
-
Towbar help
No luck, they're not fitting any towbars at the moment
-
Towbar help
£1300 here, I will give them a call https://eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk/products/skoda-kodiaq-mk1-genuine-powerfolding-towbar-retrofit?_pos=2&_sid=e77212872&_ss=r
-
Towbar help
In case anyone finds this thread at a later date, I got quoted £1718 for the OEM retractable towbar fitted at my local main dealer, DM Keith.
-
'Sleep package' rear headrests
They look good. I had the boot and rear quarter windows tinted earlier this week, on top of the existing factory tint. I would have have considered those but not heard of them before.
-
'Sleep package' rear headrests
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1JV3CRBkLr/
-
'Sleep package' rear headrests
Haha, I might do. Where is this hiding spot where it's stored?, I think I read that it's neatly tucked away somewhere. Is this it? https://www.skoda-parts.com/spare-part/6u0084509a-travel-blanket-2-in-1-skoda-52407.html
-
'Sleep package' rear headrests
I bought a pair from Skoda Parts as I've used them before, took less than a week to arrive. They're slightly wider than the normal ones......
-
Vapos retractable towbar retrofit
It's manually retractable as far as I can see, like the OEM towbar, not electric.
-
Vapos retractable towbar retrofit
I've just spotted this on eBay, has anyone fitted one of these Vapos retractable towbars? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/257584097212 A video showing it in use https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qE2QlGz11g
-
Thule Allax threshold compatible L compact dog crate
Yeah you can strap them down, there are mounting points on both sides of the boot I've not looked at MIMSafe before, is it am American brand? The website doesn't seem to have the full range as it goes from XS to L in single crates.
-
Thule Allax threshold compatible L compact dog crate
The Allax L Compact is the biggest that will fit and allow the door to open, the L would be too long. I still have a 4Pets Pro 2 for now which are also good crates.