RNS-315 in Fabia mk2

Dear all skoda owners, Greetings from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I need your advice,I want to install rns-315 device in my fabia (2008) and faced with next problems. No indication of original park assist, additinally when I takee out a key from car rns doesn't switch off. Looks like it's a problem of can- I have 1.6 version but rns uses 2.0. Therefore I want to install can- adapter device. Next question is bluetooth function: in media tab I have bluetooth, but function is not active and with "phone" button I only can- mute the sound. How to activate it? Moreover on briskoda area I saw some snapshots with indication of gps arrows on the maxidot cluster of old version like with restyle version of maxidot- how to make it? Sorry in advance for such questions and for my English ;) thank you.

I know the Bluetooth will require one of two things, if you look on the back of the rns315 it will say MAC: - if it shows lots of 0000's go to option 2, if it shows numbers and letters go to option 1

Option 1 get someone with VCDS to go look at enabling the built in bluetooth adapter inside the unit, once this is active you will need a Microphone loom that sits in the light cluster in the roof of the car and plugs directly into the back of the rns315

Option 2 will require a seperate bluetooth unit that sits under the passenger seat and will also require a microphone loom that sits in the same place

Again the GPS arrows and compass direction on maxidot requires VCDS to tell the car that a satnav is plugged into the car,

I did all this on a 2012 VRS so it had the latest CAN version im unsure if the older canbus will stop the satnav talking to the rest of the car for things like maxidot, personally if you have someone near or have VCDS its the best thing to just plug in and see what works.

• Like 1

I know the Bluetooth will require one of two things, if you look on the back of the rns315 it will say MAC: - if it shows lots of 0000's go to option 2, if it shows numbers and letters go to option 1

Option 1 get someone with VCDS to go look at enabling the built in bluetooth adapter inside the unit, once this is active you will need a Microphone loom that sits in the light cluster in the roof of the car and plugs directly into the back of the rns315

Option 2 will require a seperate bluetooth unit that sits under the passenger seat and will also require a microphone loom that sits in the same place

Again the GPS arrows and compass direction on maxidot requires VCDS to tell the car that a satnav is plugged into the car,

I did all this on a 2012 VRS so it had the latest CAN version im unsure if the older canbus will stop the satnav talking to the rest of the car for things like maxidot, personally if you have someone near or have VCDS its the best thing to just plug in and see what works.

Dear Raymundo, thank you for your response