Skoda Octavia 18" Neptune alloy wheels -

Jonboy984

For sale are my set of Skoda Octavia 18" Neptune alloy wheels without tyres.

These have been fitted to my car since new until I took them off this morning.

They are straight and true but could do with a refurb.

Boxed up and ready to go in south Birmingham.

Part no 1ZO 601 025 AD. Fitment 7,5 J x 18 ET 51.

£299 ovno or swap for a Columbus that is compatible with a fl with maxidot, mfsw and rsap bluetooth?

Please PM with any questions.

Fav pic of car with them fitted:

umyma5yr.jpg

Pics taken this morning:

myzupupa.jpg

3e6agu8e.jpg

y3uvapem.jpg

ura4a2uj.jpg

Hi Nick

I'm not really looking to split these at this stage as its so much easier and simpler for me to sell them all in one go.

This is despite the fact there is probably a wider market out there for those wanting just one wheel to replace their steel spare or replace a buckled wheel etc.

I guess ultimately that this all depends on whether or not there is anyone out there who actually wants the full set?

If however there is an overwhelming demand on here to split these or I am struggling to sell the full set then I will pm you to discuss further??

Regards

Jon

Sam, the wheels are boxed up so no probs with you arranging a courier.

The 1st pic is by far the worst of the four wheels, hence posting it 1st. The lacquer has peeled in places and has some minor kerbing (no chunks missing just grazing)

In my opinion it needs refurbing.

I bought the car in April with the wheels in this condition with the intention of refurbing them.

You can get wheels refurbed for as little as £20 a wheel in Birmingham but for convenience I ended up buying a set of already refurbed wheels hence the reason for sale.

City powder coating in Birmingham will refurb alloy wheels for £20 each. This includes full chemical stripping, shot blasting, sanding / prep / refurb work, powder coating and full lacquer!

So for just under £380 all in a freshly refurbed set of of genuine Neptune's ready for the tyre of your choice!

Feel free to make an offer.

£299 is a briskoda price prior to going on ebay tomorrow.

I would be confident of getting well over £300 on ebay but I would have to factor in their 10% final value fee.

Also spending £80 having these refurbed would make them worth an easy £500!