Skip to content

MICKSVRS

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MICKSVRS

  1. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Yeah that’s what I was thinking. I’ll probably just replace the micro sd card. Thanks again πŸ‘
  2. Ouch, and cheers for the reply, nah it’s a cheap replacement and nothing of importance on it. Just anxious in case it causes interference with the electric handbrake. I don’t want to risk damaging the piano black surround so I may just let it be.
  3. I’ve just managed to lose a micro sd card beneath the electric handbrake switch 😳 at first I almost got it back and the switch was sticking but it dropped fully down and the switch works fully again. could I access it if I removed the cup holders? Or do they even come out?? I am great at removing things but fairly sh1te at putting them back together.
  4. I have my mk 3 for just over 4 months now. Inside it is just a really nice place to be.
  5. Had the same problem on my mark II. Fixed under warranty but the water was actually coming in from the rear quarter panel passenger side.
  6. People getting 70+ mpg is fairly miserly 😁 all jokes aside, I think I got 60mpg once but get nowhere near some of the figures quoted by some here. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions β†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.