Skip to content

JayLibove

FREEDOM
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by JayLibove

  1. Hi Octavia wagon owners, and particularly Scout owners, I'm currently driving a rented Octavia combi(wagon) - I think a 2019 model. Mostly, I like it. I'm thinking of ordering an Octavia combi Scout (when it becomes available later this year) to get the all-wheel drive and higher ground clearance, as we do drive on dirt roads to get to interesting hiking places at times. I'm completely unable to find an Octavia Scout of any generation or year to test drive (here in northeast Spain). Can someone please comment on the handling and road noise of the Octavia Scout wagon vs the Octavia (normal, not-Scout) wagon? many thanks,

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.