Everything posted by Seba800
-
Superb 2021 noise
Thanx No, no braking. Is somehow posssible that can be brake pads? About three months i replace front brake pads with ABS brand. And then about one week i have wierd noise when i drive foward and pres brake, there was one metal noise,and then when i go revers and pres brake there was again one metal noise. But after week that was good. (Brake pads moving i guess)
-
Superb 2021 noise
Hello, I have a 2021 Škoda Superb Combi 4x4, 2.0 TDI DSG, 7-speed. I would like to know what could be wrong, or whether this is normal. At low speeds, usually in first or second gear, when I lift off the accelerator and then accelerate again, I can hear a knocking sound coming from the front of the car. For example, when approaching a speed bump, I release the accelerator and then press it again, and I hear a knock from the front. In other words, if I am driving on a flat road at around 20–30 km/h and repeatedly lift off and then apply the accelerator, I can hear a metallic knocking sound coming from the front. It seems to me that the sound is more noticeable when I let the engine slow the car down and then accelerate again. What could be causing this? Is this normal for this car, or could something be worn or faulty?
-
Coasting
Tdi 200ps dq381
-
Coasting
Hey Is possible to disable coasting (sailing) on skoda superb 2021? Thats so anoying. I have odb eleven. Tnx
- My skoda app
- Tyres problem
-
Tyres problem
Is possible that cause this low preasure in tyres?
-
Tyres problem
Sorry i have not write correct km on tyres. Tyres has on around 70000 km.
-
Tyres problem
Frony tyers. 120000 km on it. My 2021 summer tyers. I noticed today when i get rewerse drive and little turn sterring wheel it has feling like vibrating steerring wheel…just little noticable. (New winter tyres) When drive is all ok nothing strange.
-
Tyres problem
-
Oil leake
There is definetly not so much leake that will go to the road and to garage That leake must not be new. I have car not so long, but i have do 3000 km. And there is no oil on floor in my garage. I think in this time 3000 km if leake willbe huge i will have some oil on floor at the garage. I guess. 2.0 Tdi 147kw DTU
-
Oil leake
Hey Yesterday i cleaned all oil i can see on engine. Car has not been driving 12 hours, and there was no oil to see at the moorning. So there is no oil leake when car is not driving. I put paper on the security plactic (plastic under the engine) And drive around 100 km… Then i look angain and there was probably three droops from oil at the paper. Should i leave it or should take to delaer to fix it? Is huge oil leake this? Thanks for helping !!
-
Oil leake
Can somebody pleas answer my question?
-
Oil leake
Its new type engine with 147kw. Dsg 7 I check today again. There was little oil to see again…not huge leak. I tight this big bolt and another one at the back.. it was not tighten good. But that will not solve the problem i guess becous there is no oil behind..? It comes definetly out of there where is flywheel. So if there is no major leake, should i woried? Must be fixed?
-
Oil leake
Must i fix this? Its not muc leaking… Damaged gasket..?
-
Oil leake
Hello On my superb 2021 Dsg, i see today that i have an oil leake. I think its not leaking dsg oil, but engine. Is this critical? Its not manny oil but it is somethink… on picture i already wipe oil down.
-
Fault codes
No. Nice weather.
-
Fault codes
Hey All things work, no lights on dash. I drive today home and there has been sound and message on the dash. Trafic sign recognise error, and travell assist error. That was for two secounds and all has gone then.
-
Fault codes
Hello Today i scaned my car with obd. Car have some fault codes. Superb 2021 Can somebody hel me, what is wrong?
-
Mechatronics
Hello how many kilometers do you have on car? Model year?
-
Water pump question
Hello I cant find old theme on forum so i ask again… I se sometime ago on foum that you can disable the impeler (open and close mechanism for faster heating) on water pump. On my old car this thing has failed at 140000 km and my car has owerheating. Car has not been old 5. And to major service are at 210000km. Now i have car that is old three years and has 140000 km. 2.0 Tdi 147kw. Skoda dealer told me, that water pump still have the same problems like 5. Years ago and the problem did not be fixed! **great thing skoda** So it can now hapen again and i will awoid owerheating on my long tripes. Is true that is somewhere that wire that can bee disconnected and impeller on pump stay open all the time? I know that car theen need longer to get on right temperature. Can someone teel more about this? thanx
-
Software Update...?
What can i do wrong to brick it? If i do with help here? Sorry i dont know. I see manny topic that users do it itself with help here with guys like you here Dealer says that must leaye car on service for three days…thats the problem. I dotnt think there is three days job.
-
Software Update...?
Hello Can somebody pleas help with OCU update? I talk do dealer and they says that they must update OCU module. Problem is that i cannot become a primare user…and this update might solve the problem. Can somebody write procedure for update Please? Car is 2021 Superb. Here is my firmware. please.
-
Color sticker
Thanx i have sunroof:)
-
Color sticker
No, i dont have it.