Everything posted by rit
-
Eco mode / coasting in gear DSG
The 1.8 is 2015, the 1.4 was 2016. Both euro 6
-
Eco mode / coasting in gear DSG
I have the 1.8 tsi 7 speed dry DSG. I've found this car disengages from eco mode a lot earlier than my 1.4 used to
-
Eco mode / coasting in gear DSG
When I'm coasting downhill in gear with the car in eco mode with the eco symbol lit up then the computer says I'm using 0 petrol. When the car slows down it kicks into gear and the eco mode symbol goes off - but the computer still shows I'm using 0 petrol. So what is the point of eco mode?
-
Part number for DSG gear knob with L&K text
It's the chrome on the lever that is flaking away
-
Part number for DSG gear knob with L&K text
- Part number for DSG gear knob with L&K text
Thanks - I think that's just the plate on top of the gear knob though- Is rear window wiper intermittent
Just had a new rear wiper motor and it's intermittent. I could have swore it was on permanent before the new motor. Am I misremembering- Part number for DSG gear knob with L&K text
Thanks- vRS or L&K
Is it just the brown seats that put you off, or the brown dash and door cards? I had no choice when I bought my L&K cappuccino beige second hand- rear lights with two led strips
I've got a second hand L&K with these lights. Really look good. Were they and option with the L&K or come as standard?- Tv tuner
With the ignition off?- Tv tuner
Does this use much battery - or is it something that can only be used for a short while before being switched off automatically when parked up?- TV tuner
Is there really no way to get a TV tuner in the octy 3 like they had in the suberb 3?- Removal of buttons from infotainment system
Hi I want to get the TV tuner superb but I prefer the unit with the dials and buttons. Can anyone tell me what year the unit changed. Would the old unit fit in superbs with the newer head unit. I would prefer to get a TV tuner in my octy 3 but I don't think that is an option Thanks for any help- MFSW stitching - silver to black
Hi I bought 565419091E when I think I needed 565419091E CXA which has the black stitching. It's there any dye I could use that would turn the silver stitching black without it all coming off on my hands- MFSW silver stitching - not black
Hi I bought 565419091E when I think I needed 565419091E CXA which has the black stitching. It's there any dye I could use that would turn the silver stitching black without it all coming off on my hands?- I thought this sports steering wheel would be easy to find
Hadn't thought of that Would have to get rid of it though because it would get on my nerves knowing the steering wheel did not match the car- I thought this sports steering wheel would be easy to find
second hand but only ones I can find have the vrs logo. So I'm looking at importing one for £500 plus whoever knows what the import duty will add up to. Seems a bit much when the car is only worth 8.5k- Highest mileage
What's the highest mileage on here? I'm on 77,500 2015 and would love to get to 150k- When ECO mode disengages
I would never coast in neutral very long or for very far. It's usually when I'm sklowing down to take a left or right. But what happens is that I'm ECO mode it will coast for a certain time with the eco icon in the instrument cluster lit up but then as I slow down the eco light goes out and the revs go up. So I believe at that stage I've gone from the wheels driving the engine to the engine driving the wheels. I don't know whether it's then ok to keep coasting or put my foot on the accelerator to give the engine some fuel- When ECO mode disengages
- When ECO mode disengages
When going downhill with DSG is it better to just leave in gear when ECO disengages or put into neutral? I'm concerned that wheels driving the engine when not in ECO mode won't be doing it any good. Thanks- Icon to the left of time
The icon has something to do with WiFi but can't figure out what. Can I get rid of it from display. Thanks. Can I turn- Superb mk4 Launch info and video
Hate how the ridge in the middle of the bonnet goes down rather than sticking up- Lane assist not moving steering wheel
I've eventually figured it out. There's a line under lane assist option that says 'dynamic lane assist' or something like that. But it's just on or off - no variability option so I must have a different version of the mk3 - Part number for DSG gear knob with L&K text
Important Information
Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.