Skip to content

TerryJP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TerryJP

  1. No, everything still works as I described in my post. I must say that I am relieved as I was definitely more than a little apprehensive when I started the job. I still occasionally press the button on the tailgate to close it, but 6 years of doing that is a hard habit to break.
  2. I have raised this question before, but I am suffering with the chrome on the push button part of my DSG gear knob peeling off. It has got worse over time, to the point where I have now had to file the chrome plating off the avoid cuts etc, and I hate the end result I have checked with Skoda and it seems the replacement knob is £100++'s , Skoda Parts have a listing for the Gearshift lever head for DSG automatic transmission, with cuff (leatherette).at 148,45 € incl. VAT . But, I have found this Chinese web site offering the knob with LED light indicators at https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000194100570.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.5ec473ee6EXc5f&algo_pvid=e23f47aa-67df-4781-b22a-4ef73357a0e1&algo_expid=e23f47aa-67df-4781-b22a-4ef73357a0e1-0&btsid=0ab6f82415892156783221381e5de3&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_ for £43.42 + Shipping: £7.99 . Firstly, has anyone tried this in the past and secondly does anyone know how to remove the gear knob. Is it easy, if so how do i do it? Any comments[sensible] welcome. £2.47 New User CouponShipping: £7.99 H887a0718c4f148b19648da32d4d931b95.webp

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.