Skip to content

singh946

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by singh946

  1. @Brizoo from the diagram it looks like BCM (Body control module). It is situated just above the pedals. when I was retrofitting light sensor and MFSW I removed the driver seat and laid on my back and found it easier to access it. Otherwise you will twisting and turning to find the correct cabling etc.
  2. The finished product @wirer thank you so lets hope the new module doesn't need adaptation. I really hope it works :( The wiring harness I bought from carsystems was the best. Everything worked from the start go
  3. Well just to update, I finished installing the front sensors and put everything back together. The front sensors are working flawlessly as if it came standard from factory. I got shocking quotation from local ODIS users here to reprogram my PDC module as it came from a 2015 Golf and it would require re-parameterising to Skoda i.e. new DataSet. VCDS unfortunately cannot do this and would require either VCP or ODIS. Think I am going to invest in VCP for future use. Anyhow to save money on the build I have bought a 8K module which came from a 2016 Skoda Fabia so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will work out of the box and if needed easily adapted with VCDS. Will keep you all posted!!!!
  4. Hi Guys, Anybody here attempted on Front PDC retrofit on their Mk3 Fabia? I have the rears from factory and looking to get this retrofitted to my wife's Mk3. Wirer (I believe he is on this forum) has done a great write up https://wirer.sk/f3_pdc-predok/ Trying to do this on a budget...getting the switch and PDC module (8K) are no biggie as decently priced on ebay. Only big money is to get the wire harness. Kufatec do a kit..... Would like to know if anybody here done this mod successfully?

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.