n249 help

its on a vrs 52 plate im looking under the plate at front of engine there is 2 valves there one held in by rubber mount the other by 2 screws. i changed the 1 with rubber mount car still hesitating on boost and running the same as before i changed it. so wondering if n249 is the one at end near the throttle.

im running a bailey dump valve before the throttle body dv seams fine inside but car is not pulling well and dump valve pressure sound does not blow off very loud anymore.

wot is the other valve next to the n249 and wot doe that do?

im running a bailey dump valve before the throttle body dv seams fine inside but car is not pulling well and dump valve pressure sound does not blow off very loud anymore.

wot is the other valve next to the n249 and wot doe that do?

That's the N112 (Secondary air injection valve), which actuates the secondary air injection combination valve (allowing the secondary air pump to blow fresh air down the exhaust).

It uses the vacuum system to open the combination valve, so that's why it's there. I wouldn't bother replacing it, as I can't see how it would cause your symptoms. But if you do try it, let us know if it does anything!!

Sounds like you've done the N249 (with the rubber mounting). After I changed mine, it fixed my sudden boost loss when pulling away problem. But I still have the 17705 code, but with no bad side effects....

New N75 and intercooler to intake hose next.......