Hello from Bulgaria

Redline__

Hi to all Skoda fans here!

My name's Kaloyan and I'm from Varna, Bulgaria. A friend of mine from Skoda Club Bulgaria told me about this forum and I decided to register here. It's a great website, great forum :thumbup: ! I allready red some interesting information here, but have still a lot to read :rolleyes: ...

Greetings to all !

Thanks boys!

Which will be the right subforum, where I can represent my Octavia Mk1 and Felicia Mk1 :rolleyes: ?

Thanks in advance!

Hi to all Skoda fans here!

My name's Kaloyan and I'm from Varna, Bulgaria. A friend of mine from Skoda Club Bulgaria told me about this forum and I decided to register here. It's a great website, great forum :thumbup: ! I allready red some interesting information here, but have still a lot to read :rolleyes: ...

Greetings to all !

Hi Koloyan,

A a good welcome to you from Briskoda. I have visited your Varna city several times , but not in the recent ones.

There is very good information here, and all the people are so very friendly.

Good reading

Soviet:thumbup:

Thanks boys!

Which will be the right subforum, where I can represent my Octavia Mk1 and Felicia Mk1 :rolleyes: ?

Thanks in advance!

The Octava 1 sub forum for your Octavia...:D

And the Favorite, Felicia, Fun and Forman for your Felicia....:D

Oh and Welcome to Briskoda!