Decent garage in York for peugeot cambelt change?

Phil-E

Hey guys... can anyone reccomend a decent garage in and around the York area where we can take the Peugeot 306 for it's cambelt change and service?

Its a 1998 1.9d and it will be it's first cambelt change (recomended at 55-60,000 miles) with currently 52,000 on the clock.

If all else fails we will take it to Hull to someone we know who has quoted £250 (plus parts at around £40).

Its a bit of a pig of a job due to the design of the cambelt cover going through the engine mount (meaning the engine has to be lifted/supported to get to the cambelt!)

Thanks.

Phil

Cool! Thanks guys... will have a ring round for prices and get it booked in somewhere.

Its always good to get recomendations as far as stuff like this is concerened i think!!!

Phil

Thats brilliant! I'd totally forgotten that i had signed up with that forum some months ago! lol

Cheers for the heads up!

Phil