SEATCupra.net offline

ZBOYD

Just wanted to make you aware as I know a few people crossover onto the other forums etc.

Something has popped on the server it's been acting a bit flakey over the last 24 hours or so, as yet unknown but hopefully it will be sorted tomorrow.

With it being Sunday its expensive and difficult to do much about it at the moment. So apologies, sadly it can't be helped, these things happen occasionally. :thumbdwn:

If all goes to plan it should be back up tomorrow at some point.

Thanks

Z

If anyone needs to get in touch with me or the team you can get me on zboydmark [at] mac [dot] com

Mart's will look into it in more detail tomorrow. But it requires a site visit as it's not responding to reboot commands its easier and cheaper to get this done on a weekday than a Sunday evening.

Hopefully it's not too serious and we can patch it up and get it back up and running again soon.

We'll get it fixed, or we'll bin it and buy another :rofl:

Marts was a bit ****ed off to say the least, but he'll fix it he always pulls us out of the ****. :doctor:

Just hope he can get it stable before he sods off the LeMans on Tuesday :(

Hope it's not too serious Mark.

Wonder if we'll get the usual influx of SCN guys over for a chat - Hope so, it's been a while.

I think you should take it as a compliment that Briskoda is our first port of call. Thanks for making us welcome. :)

I just noticed my profile. It's been a while since I had 240bhp....

you have a Paxo too, dave?!?!

oh, dear

:D

Bought nearly 3 years ago for youngest daughter. I wanted to buy her an Ibiza. She wanted a Saxo.

Now she wants an Ibiza.............:rolleyes:

Just an update, Marts is going to give it a kicking in the AM. If it's not playing ball, we've got provisions to transfer it to another server until ours get some TLC.

So one way or another it should be back up soon. Might be a bit flakey though until we've worked out what the problem is, and whether we need to transfer to a backup server as temporary measure.

Headline "Uk employers today saw unprecedented levels of productivity. One comentator stated that the only common link seemed to be that the hardest working people drove Seats."

Thanks Mark for letting us know on here and thanks Briskoda for again making us welcome.

Headline "Uk employers today saw unprecedented levels of productivity. One comentator stated that the only common link seemed to be that the hardest working people drove Seats."

Thanks Mark for letting us know on here and thanks Briskoda for again making us welcome.

:thumbup: