Fabia Rear Passenger Door Handle Part

Hi,

i'm looking for a part. It's the rear passenger external door handle cover where the keyhole would normally be. (see attached pic).

If anyone has one or knows where I can order one from be grateful

cheers.

tonnoir.

22097.attach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ordered handle from Skodashop. Didn't arrive so phoned them. They said they would post another one, which didn't arrive either. By the way the part no. on thie website is wrong. It is actually for the cap with a hole for the key barrel, is grey and is primed.

Has anyone got one of the black rear passenger door handle caps (even 2nd hand will do) which they would be willing to send.

tonnoir.

:confused:

• 4 years later...

I realise that this is a very old thread but it pretty much covers a current problem that I have ,especialy since it includes a photo.

I have also lost /more likely had stolen the same small plastic cover as per photo from OP. (Rear N/S door). Got a new one and thought it would simply clip in ...but it doesn't. So, is there another part such as a dummy lock barrel or backing plate that I also need to get in order to securely anchor the part I've got.