Warning Lights & Air Con

Hi

Whilst turning out of my drive this morning on full lock the steering warning light,abs light & ASR light all came on and the steering what really heavey then all lights out and no more trouble on a 12 mile trip to work and home again.I had the power steering sensor changed under warranty back in January so can't see it being the problem.Also when i bought the car just under a year ago they had to re gas the air con as it was not getting very cold at all well it seems to have gone back to this stage now with only a slightly cool breeze coming through now.So does it just need re gasing again or is there any other reason.Any help with either of my problems would be great or if any one can recommend some where to get the air con checked around the Dereham,Norwich area that would be even better.This is all starting to get on my t--s hope i have not bought a lemon!!!!.

Mike:rolleyes:

Hi

Thanks for the reply lets hope thats what caused all the warning lights.Anyway will get her booked in to get the air con checked if a can find any where that look trust worthy. Just hope its not going the be an arm and a leg,is there a common place that the air con leaks from?.

mike

Hi

Air Con still not working and bloody steering light,ABS,ASR lights keep coming on randomly.Tonite while putting it in the garage all lights on steering really heavy and engine running lumpy had the steering sensor changed under warranty in January but out of warranty as of March.Should i take it back or get an independent to look at it.Starting to regret buying it now.PLEASE HELP BEFORE I LOSE ALL FAITH IN MY VRS...

Mike:thumbdwn:

Could possibly be a battery/alternator problem. When the steering is put on full lock it will suddenly demand alot more from the electrical system, if the battery can't cope with this sudden demand or the alternator can't keep the battery supplied the braking system could record low voltage faults.

Without a fault code read, we are only guessing.