Gauges live again, and new cupra splitter on

A successful couple of hours at the garage today. :thumbup: Old splitter off and used as a template for drilling and trimming the new one - Went on nice and easy and possibly even better fitting than #1.

Wiring was the main sod. Have had no radio or gauges for ages since a flood, despite fuse 45 being fine. So, as some tampering had been done to gut out the LPG, I decided it was easier just to let the garage rip out the wiring and start again. And this is what happened. The gauges are live thanks to finding out it was actually fuse 10 (S-contact) that had popped. I never thought to check that one - but the work needed doing.

Currently my head unit is at a favoured local in-car radio place, so I am sans-radio still for 2 weeks, but hope to have a clean install again, now what the wiring for the gauges, etc is sourced from somewhere more permanent than the head unit's wiring.

:thumbup: No pics needed really, but here's one just taken out my bedroom window. :) Main differences to normal / before - aerial removed and smoothed - LPG filler gone and smoothed, facelift rear lights now.

DSCN2125.jpg

Nice to see someone else sporting limo black tints Jas :-D Looks brill on a silver one, I need to get some updated pics of mine on here now, got some new additions to her over the past couple of weeks :-)

Once again crackin lookin car Jason, always impressed with your motor ;-)